Wednesday, February 8, 2017

My Fun Story by Allie Floyd







Sent from my iPadHello! My name is Allie Floyd and I am a 6th Grade Science teacher at Meridian Middle School! I graduated last May from Idaho State University and this is my first year teaching, and I am so lucky to have ended up at such a fantastic school with such a supportive staff!! Without all the all incredible teachers I work with, I know I would not be learning, growing, and becoming the best teacher I can be. I grew up in Boise, Idaho and have lived in Idaho all of my life. I am an avid traveler in my free time, I love hiking in the summer, and I listen to music as often as I can! Here are some pictures from a recent trip and some others of a science experiment and atom project we recently completed in class! 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment