Wednesday, February 8, 2017

My fun story by Andrea

My fun story is I'm an unabashed Disney fan.  I was fortunate enough to work there in college. If not for my love of education; I may still be there! I'm in my 2nd year of being an instructional coach for a K-6 school (after 17 years of 1st grade) and loving my new position.


--
Andrea Willadsen
Instructional Coach
Hubbard and Teed Elementary
Kuna, Idaho

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail, including attachments, is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information.  Any review, dissemination, copying, printing or other use of this e-mail by persons or entities other than the addressee is prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from your device.

No comments:

Post a Comment