Wednesday, June 7, 2017

A Fun Story About Tricia Tucker

My husband was zapped by lightning last Saturday while trying to install fence around our garden plot. We had sat on our porch watching the storm pass. He thought that it had moved on far enough that he was ok to go back to fencing. The next thing I knew a bolt struck about a mile above our house in a cherry orchard. I heard him yell and he came running back to the house.

He said that right before it hit he felt the hair stand up on the back of his neck. He went to hit the deck and as he went down the bolt struck and he saw electricity arc between his fingertips and the fence. Luck or some higher being was with him because he had no marks on his body and is perfectly ok! 

I guess that is more of a "WHAT?!?" kind of story than funny. Maybe someday I will laugh at it!

--
Tricia Tucker

No comments:

Post a Comment